About the job:
We’re looking to add a Cyber Intelligence Analyst. If you can envision joining a team where you will have the opportunity to provide mission driven results; then we are looking for you!
Here is what you need to be successful in this role:
- Action Oriented – Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things s/he sees as challenging and able to provide high caliber hiring results.
- Creative – Your DNA is equal parts creative, resourceful, data-driven, flexible, and curious; with an ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Results Driven – Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Curious -. Your curiosity and desire to stay on the leading edge of recruiting informs your strategy and allows you to deliver strong results in a competitive landscape.
What You Will Need To Have:
- An Active TS SCI w/ CI Poly
- 2+ years’ experience with open-source (OSINT) methodologies.
- 1+ years’ experience working with current dark web and general web research methodologies.
- Preferred experience with identifying and analyzing Virtual Currency or Cryptocurrency transactions through dark web sources.
- Knowledge of current computer attack methods as well as collection and analysis of webmail in support of criminal investigations.
- Exposure to front-end collection systems including traffic collection, filtering, selection, and internet routing protocols.
- Experience producing detailed intelligence and analytical reports supporting findings.
- 2 + years of collecting, viewing, and identifying essential information on target(s) of interest from metadata (e.g., email, HTTP, social media).
- Ability to recognize technical information that may be used in leads to enable remote operation (data includes users, passwords, email addresses, IP ranges of the target, frequency in DNI (Digital Network Intelligence) behavior, mail servers, domain servers, and header information) and then make immediate notification to the field in written/email format (weekly).
- Must communicate complex concepts or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means every week.
What You’ll Get to Do!!:
- Performs operations research tasks of limited scope and difficulty.
- Plans work procedures and selects standard methods and techniques to be applied to development and assessment projects or problem-solving studies.
- Applies the various steps of accepted operations research procedures to search for information to bear on a system, process, and/or operational problem, and performs techniques involving difficult calculations or exact comparability determinations.
- Perform special research tasks designed to utilize and enhance knowledge of work processes and techniques.
- Identifies dark web sources of data and performs data acquisition and reduction.
- Identifies and analyzes sources of virtual currency/ Cryptocurrency transactions taking place on the dark web.
- Make minor adaptations in techniques or methods to achieve the objectives of the assignment.
- Develops reports which summarize accomplishments and results of assignments and present findings within own organization.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and professional developments to remain current in the field and for application to work assignments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain/maintain an Active TS SCI w/ CI Poly
- Favorable credit check
- For more information about the company please visit our website at www.kacecompany.com.