About the job:
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Do you thrive in an international environment where we design and build complex and challenging capital projects for our clients? We are actively involved in delivering projects in the following exciting industries:
- Life Science Industry: Designing production facilities for Flu Vaccines, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) for important drugs, Blood Fractionation for the life-saving plasma industry, and more.
- Advanced Technologies: Including the fast-paced Semiconductor Industry, Smart Batteries, and Data Centers.
- Advanced Manufacturing: Foods (Sugar, Potato Chips), Beverages (Distilled Spirits), Fast Moving Consumer Goods, and Sustainable Products and Technology.
The purpose of this position is to provide Process Technology engineering and technical support for intermediate systems with moderate complexity.
- Perform broad range of process engineering technology assignments
- Plan and conduct work in evaluation, selection and application of standard process engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Periodically review work of others to assure overall quality of process designs
- Contact and consult with other engineering disciplines within the Company in addition to process engineers and supervisors
- Understand and follow the effort-hours budget and process schedule
- Support execution of the Quality Plan to ensure that work product meets defined requirement and standards, as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Notice to candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be considered candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic job requirements:
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in the engineering field of study and five (5) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job-related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner