About the job:
Our mission is to help families create legacies through homeownership. We do this by purchasing existing homes, repairing and/or updating them, and selling them to qualified buyers. The need came from the lack of inventory in the housing market. With the demand for housing increasing to unbelievable numbers during the COVID-19 Pandemic, families have been looking for ways to meet their needs.
This is a full-time remote Administrative Assistant role. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing the office, scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, and responding to phone and email inquiries. The Administrative Assistant will also assist with filing, data entry, and other general office duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate’s or bachelor’s degree a plus
- 1+ years of office experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Discretion with confidential information