The Pakistan Army has recently announced the registration dates for the PMA Long Course 152, inviting applications for the position of 2nd lieutenants. Online registration for this prestigious opportunity has commenced on the official website of the Pakistan Army, www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Eligible male candidates from all across Pakistan can apply for a Regular Commission in the Pakistan Army, with the deadline for online registration approaching soon. It is important for applicants to meet the required qualification of FSC or its equivalent, and the specified age limit will be calculated based on November 1, 2023.
|Published On||June 01, 2023|
|Last Date||Coming Soon|
|No of Seats||1000+|
|Job Location||All over Pakistan|
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
|Graduates (2 years) and serving Pak Navy/ PAF||60%||17-23 years|
|Graduates with 4 years (BS/ BBA (Hons.)/ BBA/BPA)||60%||17-24 years|
|Serving Army Soldiers||60% in FA/ FSC||17-25 years|
- Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 152 – 2023?
- To Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course 152, Interested candidates should register online at official website of Pakistan Army https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/.
- Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s email address. Date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in advertisement) and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer.
- Online registration will be open soon.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting official website for exam slip.
- Exact date of exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview Marks) in the module.
- Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
- Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of candidate’s performance.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
- 3 × Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
6. Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)