Ministry of Energy Government of Pakistan – Petroleum Division is looking to hire suitable candidates for its Policy Wing. We find these Petroleum Division Jobs 2023 in the Daily Express newspaper.
This page will update our visitors regarding all upcoming career opportunities and test procedures for the Ministry of Energy Job Opportunities 2023. Candidates may also open the official website for more information.
Current career opportunities are opening for Sindh, Baluchistan, and Local Area residents. Application Forms and other details are available on the National Jobs Portal NJP www.njp.gov.pk.
The Petroleum Division Policy Wing is looking for Drivers (BPS-04), Duplicating Machine Operators (BS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01), and Sweepers (BS-01).
Literate and Primary Pass candidates are eligible for these opportunities, and they must be aged between 18 to 30 years, including five years of general age relaxation in the upper age limit.
Candidates working with Government Departments are also eligible to apply, but they must provide the No Objection Certificate from the previous department. Age relaxation, where applicable, will be followed as per Government rules.
Ministry of Energy Jobs Latest:
|Posted on:||4th May 2023|
|Location:||Islamabad, Sindh, Balochistan|
|Last Date:||May 18, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Energy|
|Address:||Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Islamabad|
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Duplicating Machine Operators (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sweepers (BS-01)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply online through the National Jobs Portal website at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Fill up the application form correctly.
- Candidates already in Government Services must apply through the proper channel.
- The last date for application submission is 18th May 2023.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any time.
- Mobile phones or any other device are not allowed during tests.