The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) in Karachi has recently announced job opportunities for the year 2023. This esteemed institution, accessible through their official website http://nicvd.org/, is committed to becoming the leading hospital in Pakistan for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular diseases, irrespective of their socioeconomic backgrounds.
Aspiring candidates are invited to apply for a range of positions available at NICVD through the dedicated online job portal. The institute values diversity and encourages both male and female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria to take advantage of this opportunity. By submitting your application on the official website, you can actively contribute to NICVD’s mission of addressing cardiovascular conditions in the country.
Join the NICVD team and be a part of their relentless pursuit of excellence in cardiovascular healthcare. Take the first step towards a fulfilling career by applying now and seizing this chance to make a difference in the lives of patients affected by cardiovascular diseases.
|Published On||June 06, 2023|
|Last Date||June 19, 2023|
|Organization||National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
Vacancies Details of NICVD:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|4.||Senior Registrar||PM & DC|
|7.||Recovery Officer||Master / Graduate|
|12.||Data Entry Operator||Intermediate|
How to Apply for Jobs (NICVD)?
- Interested candidates may send their updated CVs along with the mentioned documents to the given address
- Educational Certificates
- Experience certificates
- Recent passport-size photographs
- Only shortlisted candidates will be offered an interview.
- Candidates with Hospital experience will be given preference.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible over test/ interview (Where applicable).
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Please mention the post (applied for) on the right side of the envelope.
- The last date to apply for NICVD Jobs is 19th June 2023.