Applications are invited from WAPDA jobs 2022 for suitable/eligible candidates against the following posts in LA & R Office, DBDP, Chilas on lumpsum pay package:
|Posts||Minimum Qualification/Experience||Age Limit||Salary|
|AD ( Tribal Area Development ) (BPS – 17)||Master Degree ( 1st Division ) in Social Sciences or 4 years 18 semesters Honors Degree also Knowledge of Computer Operating System.||33 Years||116703/mo|
|AD (Anthropologist)(BPS-17)||Master Degree ( 1st Division ) in Anthropology or also Archeology or 4 years/8 semesters Honors Degree.|
Knowledge of Computer Operating System .
How to Apply :
- Candidates may also register themselves and submit their applications through online link available on PTS website www.pts.org.pk , within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- However, submission of hard copy of the application form is not require.
- Candidates shall pay test fee of Rs.170/- to PTS . Fee will only be accept through Telenor Easypaisa i.e. Easypaisa Mobile Account , Easypaisa Shop or VISA/Master Card .
- Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable .
- Candidates will be inform through text message by PTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, timing, test date etc.
- Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from PTS website.
- We receive the above all latest WAPDA Career Notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 10th Sep 2022.
Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA Jobs 2022 Latest
|Posted on:||10th September 2022|
|Last Date:||September 24, 2022|
|Company:||Water and Power Development Authority – WAPDA|
|Address:||Pakistan Wapda Foundation, Wapda Retired Officers & Employees Housing Society, Muridke, Sheikhupura|
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on the PTS website(www.pts.org.pk). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website(www.wapda.gov.pk).
WAPDA Jobs 2022 General Conditions & Instructions:
- Firstly ,written test shall be conducted by PTS & interview will be conducted by WAPDA .
- The appointment shall be on contract ( lumpsum pay package ) initially for a period of 01 year(extendable subject to satisfactory performance & requirement of the project) without consideration for regularization at any stage.
- Original documents shall also be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- 03 years age relaxation to the candidates belonging to District Diamer as per Federal Government Policy.
- Govt/WAPDA employees who also have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years ‘ age relaxation up to the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation shall be admissible only in one category.
- Govt. employees shall apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC/permission.
- However, WAPDA reserves the right to withhold / cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test/interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service will result in termination thereof.
- For any information/query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result etc., candidates may also contact PTS on 051-111-111-787 or email at [email protected]