A Public Sector University known as the University of Loralai is hiring applications from Pakistani Nationals for the appointment of non-teaching staff. This university has announced its recruitment notice through the Daily Jang newspaper. Applications are invited from qualified, hardworking, and experienced professionals for this University of Loralai Jobs 2022 – Application Form via www.uoli.edu.pk.
|Posted on:||25th August 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Matric, MBA, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||September 14, 2022|
|Company:||University of Loralai|
|Address:||Registrar, University of Loralai, Loralai|
The University of Loralai is appointing a Deputy Director – Quality Enhancement, Deputy Director IT, Assistant Director – IT, Research Associate, Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Assistant Directory Quality Enhancement, Assistant Sports Officer, Accountant, Carpenter, Electrician, Cook, Head Mali, and Conductor/Cleaner.
These positions demand highly qualified and experienced professionals. You can get post demands qualifications and experience from the vacancy notice posted below. However, we described here the overall required qualifications which are Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, MBA, and BS.
Interested applicants must read the advertisement for complete information on eligibility terms & conditions such as qualifications, experience, age limitation, and skills requirements.
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director IT
- Assistant Directory Quality Enhancement
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Sports Officer
- Deputy Director – Quality Enhancement
- Deputy Director IT
- Head Mali
- Research Associate
How to Apply for University of Loralai Jobs 2022?
- Application Forms and Challan Forms can be downloaded from the University of Loralai website www.uoli.edu.pk Or Click Here.
- Candidates can also get Application Forms from the Registrar’s Office.
- Interested professionals applying for these posts should submit Application Processing Fee.
- Applications can be forwarded to the Registrar’s Office before 14th September 2022.