JobsInfoPoint.com In this Article posted new jobs Info alert from Sindh Government Jobs 2022. Sindh Government announced new government jobs. However, residents all over Sindh can apply for jobs. The registration procedure for jobs application is now open. It will continue until the Last Date to apply on 28 June 2022. Moreover, to apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow the Instructions. Firstly, the required Education for the Job is Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric. Candidates with the required education can apply for the following Jobs Posts:
- BPS-05 to BPS-15 Recruitment
Currently, more than 50 thousand vacancies from BPS-05 to BPS-15 are opening in All Departments working under the Government of Sindh. Candidates having Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation may apply for these Government Jobs in Sindh. All the educational certificates need to be obtain from the HEC-recognized institute. This recruitment shall be made through the SIBA Testing Services STS.
Both males and females are invite to appear in this screening test to fill the present vacant positions in all Government Departments of Sindh. Disable and Minorities Quotas observe as per the Government of Sindh Recurment Policy. The general age relaxation will be grant as per Govt Rules.
- The Test will taken by separately for each category such as Graduation, Intermediate & Matriculation.
- These Test results will be valid for the next three years of recruitment.
- The tests will taken at divisional headquarters.
- Candidates who are 18 to 30 years old may apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply for Sindh Government Jobs 2022 All Departments/Government Jobs in Sindh?
- Desired individuals having domicile of Sindh Province may fill online application form at https://apply.sts.net.pk Or Click Here.
- Candidates must complete the profile at SIBA Testing Services STS before submission of online applications.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of Educational Certificates, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, and recent photographs.
- After submitting the online application form, candidates should download the system-generated Challan Form and deposit the Application Processing Fee.
- Candidates who want to apply for all categories should deposit separate application processing fees.
- The deadline to receive online applications is declared 28th June 2022.