JobsInfoPoint.com In this Article posted a new jobs Info alert from Punjab Jobs 2022 In Planning and Development Board. Planning and Development Board department announced new government jobs. However, residents all over Punjab can apply for jobs. The registration procedure for jobs application is now open. It will continue until the Last Date to apply on 20 July 2022. Moreover, to apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow the Instructions. Firstly, the required Education for the Job is Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary. Candidates with the required education can apply for the following Jobs Posts:
- Naib Qasid
- Personal Assistant
- Private Secretary
- Sub Engineer
Planning and Development Board Government of Punjab is seeking applications for its Program Support Unit PSU & Koh e Suleman Improvement Project. Candidates across the Punjab Province may apply for these new vacancies. Both Male/Female applicants who are looking for Government Jobs in Punjab should apply for these employment opportunities. Candidates who perfectly reach the eligibility terms and conditions may apply.
However, the Program Support Unit PSU is seeking the services of a Private Secretary. Candidates who also want to give their services for any of the above-mentioned posts must reach the demands of eligibility. The Koh E Suleman Improvement Project needs a Personal Assistant, Sub Engineer, Accountant, Driver, Naib Qasid, Watchman, and also a Sweeper. The eligibility criteria of these positions advertised in both advertisements require a Literate, Middle, and Bachelor’s Degree holders having experience in the same field.
How to Apply for Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Desired and qualified persons may submit their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- Detailed Eligibility Criteria and Job Descriptions are also available on the given link.
- The online application form for (Advertisement No. 2) will be available till 27th June 2022.
- Send applications for Advertisement No. 1 to Deputy Project Director, Koh E Suleman Improvement Project, House No. 347, Opposite Govt Girls High School, Quetta Road Gadai, Dera Ghazi Khan.
- The closing date of applications for advertisement no. 1 is 20th July 2022.