Applications are invited from dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals for Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation Jobs 2022. We collected this career notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 10 November 2022. PGSHF invites applications to fill the vacant posts in its Project Management Offices on a contract basis.
Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation – PGSHF Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th November 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||November 24, 2022|
|Company:||Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation – PGSHF|
|Address:||Executive Director (A&F), Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation, 14/A, Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore|
Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation PGSHF is hiring the services of the Project Director, Deputy Project Director, Deputy Director of Works Audit, Assistant Project Director, Sub Engineer, Assistant, and Clerk.
According to the vacant posts demand, Matriculation, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree holders, individuals can apply. They should also require to fill the experience requirements of the desired post. The complete information on requisite qualifications, experience, age limit, and the contract is available in the advertisement.
- Assistant Project Director
- Deputy Director of Works Audit
- Deputy Project Director
- Project Director
- Sub Engineer
How to Apply for Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation Jobs 2022?
- Application Forms are available on the PGSHF website https://www.pgshf.gop.pk.
- This application form can be submitted with all requisite documents.
- To download the application form, visit the prescribed link or Click Here.
- Applications should be delivered before 24 November 2022.
- The applicant’s resumes should be addressed to the Executive Director (A&F), Punjab Government Servants Housing Foundation, 14/A, Upper Mall Scheme, Lahore.
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!