Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is hiring applications from highly qualified, committed, and experienced professionals to fill recently vacant positions. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Pakistan Jobs 2022 is announced through the Daily Jang.
Civil Aviation Authority – PCAA Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||29th October 2022|
|Last Date:||November 12, 2022|
|Company:||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority – PCAA|
|Address:||Director HR, Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi|
The CAA Pakistan Situation Vacant Notice hires highly qualified and experienced professionals to lead the PCAA as ICAO Coordination Supervisor (SG-07).
Interested applicants who want to give their services to PCAA should meet the eligibility criteria professionally. Overall, candidates with a Bachelor’s degree and relevant skills and experience may apply for this recruitment.
Interviews will be conduct at Skardu, Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta. The candidate who will be select for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per CAA Requirements.
- ICAO Coordination Supervisor
How to Apply for Civil Aviation Authority CAA Pakistan Jobs 2022?
- Interested and eligible professionals are required to submit an online Application Form through www.caapakistan.com.pk.
- Candidates are requested to upload a CV with recent photographs, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Degrees, Certificates, and Professional Documents of the required qualifications.
- Candidates are requested to provide correct and complete information.
- Click Here to fill out the Online Application Form on the CAA Pakistan website.
PCCA Jobs Advertisement Advertisement
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlist for job (by using illegal sources), you are advise not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!