JobsInfoPoint.com In this Article posted a new job Info alert from Pakistan Army Nursing Jobs 2022. Pakistan Military Army announced new government jobs. However, residents all over Pakistan Areas can apply for theses jobs. The registration procedure for jobs application is now open. It will continue until the Last Date to apply on 19 July 2022. Moreover, to apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow the Instructions. Firstly, the required Education for the Job is Intermediate, Bachelors, Nursing Diploma. Candidates with the required education can apply for the following Job Post:
- Female Nursing Cadet
The Pakistan Army has also announced its latest recruitment notice as Join Pakistan Army as BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses through Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS Entry 2022/2023. We collected these Join Pak Army through AFNS – Pakistan Army Nursing Jobs 2022 from the Daily Express newspaper.
The Pakistan Army is inviting young, talented, and also qualified Female applicants for Pakistan Army Nursing Admission 2022. Interested female applicants who are also looking for Pakistan Army Jobs in Medical Sector should not miss this career opportunity.
Interested girls from all over Pakistan may also apply for this recruitment (Join Pak Army as BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses/Pak Army AFNS Jobs 2022). The detailed information on this recruitment is also available on the Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Interested persons who also meet the eligibility terms & conditions given below can join Pakistan Army AFNS. Interested candidates between the ages of 17 to 28 years are eligible to join Intermediate, B.Sc Nursing, Nursing Diploma, and Post RN B.Sc Nursing Pakistan Army AFNS Entry 2022/2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Nursing Jobs 2022?
For BSc Nursing: The candidates which aspire to appear in FSc Part-II exams (holding 50% marks in 1st Year) are also eligible to apply with a HOPE certificate signed by the Principal of the respective college/ institution for obtaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates are required to submit an F.Sc marks sheet.
For Trained Nurses: Candidates applying also as Trained Nurses should be enrolled with Pakistan Nursing Council PNC. The qualified individuals possessing post-basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU, etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) will be given preference.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female):
- Matric with Science (60% Marks Minimum)
- F.Sc (Pre-medical) (50% Marks Minimum)
Trained Nurses – Female:
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
- B.Sc Generic Nursing.
- Post (RN) BSc Nursing.
- Age Limit for BSc Nursing: 17 to 25 Years.
- Height: 5 Feet
- Age Limit for Trained Nurses: 18 to 28 Years.
- Height: 5 Feet
- Weight: As per body structure.
- Candidates who belong to Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan are applicable. Only individuals who also perfectly meet the required terms & conditions mentioned above are eligible for these vacancies.
- BSc Nursing: Female unmarried/widow/separated/divorcee without encumbrances are eligible.
- Trained Nurses. Married/Unmarried both are eligible.
Online Apply/Online Registration:
- Interested applicants may apply online through www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or Click Here.
- The detailed information is also available on the prescribed link.
- Applicants who do not have an internet facility can visit the nearest Recruitment Center for Offline Registration.