|Posted Date||18th July, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Aug, 2022|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Intermediate (FA/ FSc/ ICS)|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents are eligible to apply)|
|Offered Salary||Rs: 23000 – Rs: 35000|
JobsInfoPoint.com In this Article posted a new jobs Info alert from NTS New Govt Jobs in Punjab Population Welfare Department. Punjab Population Welfare Department announced new government jobs. However, residents all over Pakistan can apply for jobs. The registration procedure for jobs application is now open. It will continue until the Last Date to apply on 04 August, 2022. Moreover, to apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow the Instructions. Firstly, the required Education for the Job is Intermediate (FA/ FSc/ ICS). Candidates with the required education can apply for the following Jobs Posts:
- Junior Clerks (20 Vacancies)
Eligibility Conditions For NTS New Govt :
- Candidates must have 25 words per minute keyboard typing speed.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The required age limit for these seats is 18 to 25 years
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in the department of “Population Welfare Department Punjab” will be continued till the last date to apply 04 August 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Applicants willing to apply for announced vacancies must apply through the online portal by Clicking Here OR by searching / Browsing www.nts.org.pk
- Additional information regarding the hiring process for any job position can be collected by contacting the company’s officials by Phone helpline Number is (042) 99232436-8
- Applicants can also send their queries to Company’s officials with help of an Email address which is [email protected]
- Interested candidates can also easily read applying procedure & eligibility criteria for all vacant job posts officially announced by Population Welfare Department Punjab in the below Job Advertisement paper.
About Punjab Population Welfare Department:
The overall vision of Punjab population policy 2017 is to promote a prosperous, healthy and knowledge-based society where every family is planned, every individual should be brought up and all citizens should be given an opportunity and choice to improve the quality of their lives. Punjab province with a population of more than 103 million (2016) faces the challenge of addressing issues such as economic growth and poverty reduction. Adjusting more than 50% of the total population with 26% of the country’s area, has a major impact on rapid population growth. The population density is currently estimated at 490 people per square. In the backdrop of kilometers socio-economic indicators, such a high burden not only undermines the outcome of development efforts but also creates an unacceptable level of demand on limited resources to meet the needs of the additional population.
Creating more resources to improve living conditions becomes a difficult task. Population growth in the past has significantly increased the living class below the poverty line. Based on the current growth rate, the population of Punjab will double after 36 years. It is feared that the economy will not be able to sustain this growth and even under highly favorable assumptions, no improvement in living standards seems possible. The current population trend is, therefore, a deep concern.
More Related Govt Jobs:
- NUML Islamabad Jobs 2022 – Download Form Online
- Sui Southern Gas Jobs In Pakistan 2022 – New Govt Jobs 2022
- Punjab Seed Corporation Jobs In Government of Pakistan
- Mardan Medical Complex Jobs 2022 – Fill Online Applications
- New WAPDA Jobs 2022 | Get Online from WAPDA Website