The Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications Government of Pakistan has announced new employment opportunities for Pakistanis. We find these (Ministry of Information Technology Jobs 2022) from the Daily Jang.
The Ministry of IT is seeking highly dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals for its IT and Telecom Division Islamabad purely on a contract basis.
Candidates across Pakistan may give their services for the vacant posts. Candidates must reach the eligibility terms and conditions of these vacancies.
|Posted on:||17th August 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||August 31, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of IT & Telecom|
|Address:||Project Director, Project Monitoring & Digital Transformation Cell, Ministry of IT & Telecommunication, 7th Floor, Kohsar Bloc, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
- Director – Digital Transformation
- Director – Internet Governance
- Director – Policy & Governance
- Joint Director – Infrastructure
- Joint Director SDU
- Manager – DNS
- Manager – Internet Governance & Policies
- Manager – Product Management/SDU
- Manager M&E
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Project Director
Government vacancies are opening for a Project Director, Director – Internet Governance, Director – Digital Transformation, Director – Policy & Governance, Joint Director – Infrastructure, Joint Director SDU, Manager – M&E, Manager – Product Management/SDU, Manager – Internet Governance & Policies, Manager – DNS, Office Assistant, and Office Boy.
Candidates who have qualifications such as Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree can apply as per the given procedure. Experience and age limits must be followed by the applicants.
All educational degrees must be obtained from the Higher Education Commission HEC-recognized educational institutions. Complete information on eligibility terms and conditions is described in the career notice.
How to Apply?
- For this recruitment, applicants are invited to apply online through the National Job Portal NJP www.njp.gov.pk or Click Here.
- Detailed information is also available on the prescribed link and also you can read advertisement paper for more details.