Today, new Federal Government Jobs are announced as Cyber Wing – Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022. We downloaded this advertisement from the Daily Jang.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting’s Cyber Wing is looking to hire professionals for PSDP Project purely on a contractual basis. Interested professionals across the country are eligible to apply.
Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd September 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, Middle, Ph.D, Primary|
|Last Date:||October 02, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting|
|Address:||Project Director – NIMAR, Cyber Wing, MOIB, Cabinet Block, 4th Floor, Room No. 4052, Islamabad|
- Assistant Director – Full Stack Developer
- Assistant Director – Network & Security
- Assistant Director AI & Cloud Computing
- Chief Editor
- Deputy Assistant Director – Admin
- Deputy Assistant Director IT
- Deputy Director – Data Sciences
- Deputy Director – Network Security
- Director IT
- Naib Qasid
Vacancies are opening for Chief Editor, Editor, Director – IT, Deputy Director Network & Security, Deputy Director – Data Sciences, Assistant Director – Network & Security, Assistant Director AI & Cloud Computing, Assistant Director – Full Stack Developer, Deputy Assistant Director – IT, Deputy Assistant Director – Admin, Naib Qasid, and Driver.
Applicants who want to apply should have strong background experience with Primary, Middle, Bachelor’s, Ph.D., and Master’s Degree Qualifications in Administration, Computer Engineering, Computer System Engineering, Computer Sciences, IT, Software Engineering, or related field.
How to Apply?
- Online applications can be submitted within 15 days at www.jobs.moib.gov.pk OR www.njp.gov.pk.
- A hard copy of online applications with detailed CVs and attested copies of documents should be submitted to the Project Director’s Office.
Cyber Wing – Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Jobs 2022 Advertisement
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!