Ministry of Climate Change Government of Pakistan MOCC is hiring suitably qualified, energetic, and motivated Pakistani Nationals to fill the posts on a Regular Basis in the Capacity Building on Water Quality Monitoring & SGD 6 (6.1). We obtained Ministry of Climate Change MOCC Jobs 2022 Online Apply from the Daily Express newspaper.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||1st September 2022|
|Education:||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Master, MBA|
|Last Date:||September 15, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Address:||Ministry of Climate Change, Islamabad|
Desired persons who want to apply should compare themselves with the post-requisite terms & conditions before submission of online applications via the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk. Information regarding opened vacancies is also briefly described below in the MOCC Job Advertisement.
- Deputy Director Admin & Finance
- Office Assistant/Accountant
Presently, MOCC is seeking applications online to fill the posts of Deputy Director Admin & Finance and Office Assistant/Accountant.
This appointment will be made purely on a contractual basis till the project life of this PSDP Project. Only eligible persons who meet the requirements should apply.
Deputy Director Admin & Finance:
- The candidate should have 16 years of university education in Accounts/Financial Management (MBA, M.Com, ACCA, CA).
- He/she must have at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field with knowledge of the pre-audit system of AGPR along with proven experience working on Government Projects.
- The candidate should have 14 years of education BSc/BA/B.Com.
- He/she must have at least 2 years of work experience with strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply?
- The MOCC invites applications online through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Applications must be submitted through the prescribed link within 15 days.
- Only online submitted applications will be considered.