Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited offers Training/Internship Opportunities to Fresh Graduates. We get this Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works KSEW Internship Program 2022 from the Daily Express newspaper.
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works KSEW are providing Internship Opportunities in the discipline to polish the skills of individuals to build a bright career. The complete details of the Require Qualifications and Disciplines are briefly describe in the advertisement.
Selected Internees will be paid Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month. Candidates holding BE, BS, B.Tech, BBA, MBA, Graduation, Master’s Degree, DAE, or Equivalent qualifications are eligible for this program. Candidates from all over Pakistan may apply. The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Production/Design/Maintenance: BE/BS/B.Tech (Pass), IT/Computer Sciences, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechanical & Mechatronics.
- Finance Sales & Marketing/HRD: BBA/MBA Finance, Sales Marketing, HR, Accounts, Supply Chain.
- Legal: Master/Graduate Law, Labour & Corporate Affairs.
- Production/Design/Maintenance: DAE 3 Years Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Mechanical (Specialized in Welding), Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Computer Information Technology & Auto Diesel.
- KSEW Internship Program
How to Apply Online for Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works KSEW Internship Program 2022?
- Interested individuals can fill out the Application Form online at https://forms.gle/TTRxSAzBrPhaqMUE9 Or Click Here.
- Only online applications will be consider for employment.
- Written tests will be held online.
- The closing date for the online submission of applications is 14th November 2022.
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works KSEW Internship Program 2022 Advertisement
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlist for job (by using illegal sources), you are advise not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!