|Posted Date||25th July, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||09 August, 2022|
|Required Education||LLB, M.Phil, MS|
JobsInfoPoint.com In this Article posted a new jobs Info alert from Islamia University of Bahawalpur IUB Jobs 2022 for Lecturers. Islamia University of Bahawalpur Lecturers department announced new government jobs. However, residents all over Bahawalpur can apply for jobs. The registration procedure for jobs application is now open. It will continue until the Last Date to apply on 09 August, 2022. Moreover, to apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow the Instructions. Firstly, the required Education for the Job is LLB, M.Phil, MS. Candidates with the required education can apply for the following Jobs Posts:
- Associate Lecturers
About Islamia University of Bahawalpur & Eligibility Criteria:
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur IUB is looking to hire online applications through its IUB Online Job Portal eportal.iub.edu.pk from Pakistani Nationals to fill the vacant posts. This Islamia University of Bahawalpur IUB Jobs 2022 Advertisement is available in the Daily Jang newspaper. Currently, the IUB is seeking applications from committed, result-oriented, and dynamic educationists to hire Teaching Faculty for its various departments. Interested educationists who are looking for Teaching Jobs across Pakistan may apply for these employment opportunities.
Candidates across Pakistan may apply for these employment opportunities. Applicants of both genders Male/Female may apply for these employment opportunities. This appointment will be made purely on a Contract & Fixed Pay Basis.
IUB Bahawalnagar is looking to hire Teaching Faculty as Associate Lecturers (BPS-17). More than 181 Associate Lecturers Jobs are opening. Desired individuals who meet the eligibility terms and conditions may apply.
Associate Lecturers are required for Pharmacy, Medicine & Allied Health Sciences, Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Agriculture & Environment, Computing, Arts & Languages, Chemical & Biological Sciences, Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Islamic Learning, Management Sciences & Commerce, Education, Social Sciences, Law, Engineering & Technology.
How to Apply for Jobs 2022 for Lecturers?
Applicants possessing 1st Class MS/M.Phil or equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in relevant field/disciplines from an HEC-recognized educational institute with no 3rd division in the academic career may apply for the appointment of Associate Lecturer for all above disciplines other than Law & Fine Arts.
At least an LLB Degree (1st Class) from an HEC-recognized University/Institution with no 3rd Division in the academic career is required for Law Discipline.
Candidates who want to apply for Fine Arts Disciplines should have at least First Professional Degree (4 Years) 1st Division from an HEC-recognized University/Institution with no 3rd Division in Academic Career.
Candidates who are applying for Engineering, Pharmacy, or Veterinary disciplines will also submit a copy of the registration certificate of the Pakistan Engineering Council, Pharmacy Council Pakistan, or Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council.
- Online applications are invited through the IUB Job Portal e-portal.iub.edu.pk.
- Candidates should pay the Application Processing Fee imposed by the IUB.
- Applications bearing a hard copy of the duly signed online application form, copies of educational certificates, degrees, experience certificates, recent photographs, and a copy of paid challan form should be sent to the Director of Academics, Meeting Room No. 1, Ground Floor, Tabish Alwar Building, Baghdad ul Jadeed Campus, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur.
IUB Jobs 2022 Advertisement
More Latest Jobs:
- Shaheed Farid Khan DHQ Hospital Hangu Jobs 2022
- Deputy Commissioner Office Bannu Jobs 2022 For Computer Operator
- Family Welfare Workers Jobs 2022 at Population Welfare Department KPK
- Government Jobs in KPK Public Sector Organization through ETEA
- Kalash Valleys Development Authority Lower Chitral Jobs 2022