The Irrigation Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced new employment opportunities regularly for residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in KPK should apply for these Irrigation Department KPK Jobs 2022. We Collected these jobs from Pakistan well known authentic Newspaper.
Vacant Positions For Irrigation Department KPK Jobs 2022
- Director of Social & Environment
Candidates across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province may apply for these employment opportunities. These career opportunities are open for qualified applicants who meet the eligibility requirements.
The Irrigation Department accepts applications for the post of Director of Social and Environmental Affairs. This post is opening in the Pehur High-Level Canal (PHLC) Extension Project (PMO).
The post requires a Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences, a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, or an MSc in Environmental Engineering from a recognized HEC University with at least 12 years of experience in the same field.
How to Apply for Irrigation Department KPK Jobs?
- The application should be submitted to the Project Director, Pehur High-Level Canal PHCL Extension Project PMO, Irrigation Department, Swabi.
- The last date for submission of the application is 24th December 2022.
More Latest Government Vacancies
- Pakistan Single Window Jobs 2023 | PSW Job Apply at www.psw.gov.pk
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2023 | www.ppl.com.pk
- Join Pakistan Navy Civilian Jobs 2023 | Civilian Instructor Recruitment
- Rashid Latif Khan University Jobs 2023 | www.rlku.edu.pk
- Pakistan Army Civilian Gazetted Officer Jobs 2023
More Details Are available in the advertisement paper.
Irrigation Department KPK Jobs 2022 Advertisement
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
Note: Beware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities. If an employer asks to pay money for any purpose, do not pay at all and report us via contact us form. Human typing error is possible. Error & omissions excepted.
About Irrigation Department KPK
The Irrigation Department is committed to provide ensured and adequate water for irrigated agriculture for which it resorts to both development of new irrigation (flow/lift) schemes and conservation of flood water through small dams to meet province’s requirements for food & fiber