JobsInfoPoint posted a new job alert HEC New Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement Apply Online.
Introduction about HEC:
In Pakistan, higher education is governed by a separate organization known as the Higher Education Commission. It was incorporate in 1974 as the University Grants Commission and changed its name to the HEC in 2002. Establishing policies, assessing quality, and ensuring that international standards are upheld throughout the degree programs are among the Higher Education Commission’s main duties. International funding, scholarships, and other financial activities are also included in these subjects. The Pakistani government has a separate division called the Higher Education Commission. Its jurisdiction includes higher education requirements and university management. It develops and funds its own policies. It provides Pakistani citizens with these amenities in addition to a somewhat secure career path. Offering very large remuneration packages along with other corporate benefits and protections
Higher Education Commission HEC has announced new government jobs vacancies for all residents of All over Pakistan for 2022. Pakistani nationals possessing degree qualifications ranging from Bachelor, Master, MBA are encourag to apply for newly announced vacant job vacancies. Here, you can see the job spotlight having highlighted information:
HEC New Jobs 2022 Spotlight:
|Department||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Required Education||Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|Location Quota||All over Pakistan (All Pakistani residents are eligible to apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||11 November 2022|
Available new government Jobs vacancies in Higher Education Commission HEC for 2022:
Candidates having qualifications Bachelor, Master, MBA are eligible to apply for the following vacant posts:
- Assistant Attestation Officer
- Program Specialist Academics
- Project Director
- Regional Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Technical Monitoring Officer
- Project Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Manager Accounts
- Senior Deputy Program Specialist
- Deputy Program Specialist
- Manager Research Grants
- IT Specialist
- Assistant Program Specialist
Applying Process & terms for Vacant Job Posts in Higher Education Commission HEC:
The enrollment process for receiving job applications in “Higher Education Commission HEC” will be continued till the last date to apply 11 November 2022. To apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow these steps:
- Pakistani nationals who desire to apply for any of the above job vacancy’s may have to apply through an officially declared online platform/portal by Higher Education Commission HEC which can be reached by Clicking Here (FOR APPLYING ONLINE) OR by searching / Browsing https://careers.hec.gov.pk/
- The Coastal Region Higher Education Scholarship Program, Prime Minister’s Youth Laptop Scheme Phase III, and Higher Education Development in Pakistan are among the programmes that HEC is hiring for (HEDP).
- The educational background must be essential for the positions. A master’s degree, an MBA, and a bachelor’s degree are prerequisites in terms of education. fifteen years of relevant experience is a must for the candidates.
- The preference will go to candidates who have more education and experience, while merit will also be taken into account. The information must be precise and correct.
- Candidates must read the complete applying procedure & detailed eligibility conditions for all vacant job posts officially announced by Higher Education Commission HEC in the below Job Advertisement paper (originally published by newspaper*s in Pakistan).
From this advertisement picture, you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age, Qualification and Experience, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlist for job (by using illegal sources), you are advise not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!