|Posted Date||21th July, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||22 August, 2022|
|Required Education||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Offered Salary||Rs: 20000 – Rs: 125000|
JobsInfoPoint.com In this Article posted a new jobs Info alert from Govt Jobs In Punjab Communication and Works Department 2022. Punjab Communication and Works Department announced new government jobs. However, residents all over Punjab can apply for jobs. The registration procedure for jobs application is now open. It will continue until the Last Date to apply on 22 August, 2022. Moreover, to apply for available vacant job posts, applicants/Job Seekers must follow the Instructions. Firstly, the required Education for the Job is Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric. Candidates with the required education can apply for the following Jobs Posts:
Govt Jobs In Punjab Vacant Positions:
- Accounts Assistants
- Admin Officers
- Assistant Directors
- Computer Operators cum PA
- Deputy Directors
- Document Controllers/Assistant Managers MIS
- Drivers cum Office Boys
- Finance & Accounts Officers
- Office Assistants
- Office Boys
- Personal Assistants to PD
- Security Guards
Eligibility Criteria For Punjab Communication and Works Department:
Communication and Works Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Online Form announced today through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in Punjab should apply.
Candidates who belong to Punjab Province are eligible. Applications are invited from dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals to fill the vacancies in Project Management Unit – Punjab Sustainable Highway Development Programme.
C&W Department Punjab Jobs are opening purely on a contract basis for an initial period of 5 years. Both Male/Female applicants across the Punjab province may apply for these Government Jobs in Punjab.
Currently, the Project Management Unit is seeking applications dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals to hire Directors, Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, Finance & Accounts Officers, Admin Officers, Document Controllers/Assistant Managers MIS, Personal Assistants to PD, Office Assistants, Accounts Assistants, Computer Operators cum PA, Drivers cum Office Boys, Office Boys, Cleaners, and Security Guards. The Eligibility Criteria of the above-mentioned positions require Matriculation, DAE, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Relevant Field Diploma, and Relevant Field Experience. Detailed information can be reviewed through the advertisement.
Candidates may also visit the Punjab Job Portal at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk for complete information regarding eligibility criteria. Desired professionals who perfectly meet the requirements should apply.
How to Apply for Govt Jobs In Punjab Communication and Works Department?
- Desired individuals may apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk Or Click Here.
- For Serial No. 19 to 23, applicants should forward their applications to the Project Director, Project Management Unit, Punjab Arterial Roads Improvement Program, C&W Department, Lahore.
- Interested applicants should apply online before August 22nd, 2022.
Govt Jobs In Punjab Communication and Works Department Advertisement Paper
More Latest Jobs
- Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2022 | Application Form
- Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Provincial TB Control Program KPK Jobs 2022
- AJK High Court Jobs 2022 for Personal Assistant in Muzaffarabad
- Lady Reading Hospital LRH Peshawar Jobs 2022
- Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar IMS Jobs 2022
- Balochistan Employees Social Security Institution Jobs 2022
- Ministry of Commerce Employees Cooperative Housing Society Jobs 2022
- PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 Islamabad
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting MOIB Jobs December 2022