Today, new Government Vacancies are announced which are titled here (Balochistan Forest and Wildlife Department Jobs 2022).
The Balochistan Forest & Wildlife Department is seeking applications to fill the vacant positions in its PSDP Project titled Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Program – Wildlife Component.
Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||30th August 2022|
|Last Date:||September 06, 2022|
|Company:||Forest and Wildlife Department Balochistan|
|Address:||Project Director, Ten Billion Trees Tsunami Program, Quetta|
- Admin & Finance Officer jobs
- Assistant Accounts Officer jobs
- Community Development Specialist jobs
- Conservator of Forest Monitoring & Evaluation jobs
- Deputy Project Director jobs
- GIS Specialist jobs
- M&E Officer jobs
- Range Forest Officer/SDO Wildlif jobs
This PSDP Project is seeking applications for the recruitment of Conservator of Forest Monitoring & Evaluation, Deputy Project Director, GIS Specialist, Community Development Specialist, M&E Officer, Admin & Finance Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Range Forest Officer/SDO Wildlife.
Experienced professionals possessing Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree may apply for these employment opportunities. Applicants should be physically fit. Complete information on eligibility is described in the advertisement.
How to Apply?
- Desired professionals may forward their CVs with complete information and documents before 6th September 2022.
- You can post your CVs to the Additional Chief Secretary Development, P&D Department, Civil Secretariat, Quetta.
Balochistan Forest and Wildlife Department Jobs 2022
More Latest Jobs
- Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2022 | Application Form
- Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2022 Application Form
- Provincial TB Control Program KPK Jobs 2022
- AJK High Court Jobs 2022 for Personal Assistant in Muzaffarabad
- Lady Reading Hospital LRH Peshawar Jobs 2022