Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022 announced today. We titled these Education Department Punjab Jobs 2022 as “Punjab Education Department Teacher Jobs Announcement 2022”.
Interested Male/Female applicants looking for Teachers Jobs in Punjab can apply for this recruitment. Transgender people are also eligible to apply.
Education Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||1st November 2022|
|Last Date:||November 20, 2022|
|Company:||Education Department Punjab|
|Address:||Literacy and Non-Formal Basic Education Department Punjab, Lahore|
- Teachers (Male/Female)
The Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Department needs Teachers for the Taleem Program in five South Punjab, i.e., Bahawalpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, and Rajanpur.
Teachers shall be appointed purely on a part-time/time-bound/honorary/contract basis for a period of one year (extendable on satisfactory performances).
Eligibility Criteria for Education Department Jobs 2022
- Age Limit: 18 Years or Above
- Gender: Male/Female/Transgender
- Qualifications: Minimum Intermediate (Higher/Professional Qualifications will be preferred).
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- CNIC: Compulsory
- Remuneration: Rs. 12500/-
How to Apply for Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education Punjab Jobs?
- Interested candidates may Apply Online at https://literacy.punjab.gov.pk.
- Applicants should forward Online Applications before 20th November 2022.
- Only applications submitted online shall be considered.
Punjab Education Department Teacher Careers Announcement 2022
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!