Applications are invited from qualified, committed, and energetic individuals for Cadet College Petaro Jamshoro Jobs 2022. The Cadet College Petaro is seeking applications from Male applicants only.
The competent Cadet College is seeking applications to hire Lecturer, Squash & Tennis Coach, Cricket Coach, Basketball Coach, Lab Assistant, and Data Entry Operator.
Candidates who possess an Intermediate, Matriculation, Bachelor’s Degree, BS, and Master’s Degree with relevant field experience can apply for these vacancies.
- BS/Master’s Degree with 1st Division in a relevant subject from HEC recognized University.
- Must have good teaching experience and preferably in possession of B.Ed/M.Ed Degrees.
- Candidates having teaching experience in O&A Levels in the Cambridge System, some interest in sports, Extra-Curricular activities, and Computer Literacy may apply.
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Relaxation (in age) in the case of experienced and competent hands.
Candidates are to submit their Applications/CVs along with verified copies of Academics/Experience Certificates, Domicile, National Identity Card, and Two Recent Passport Size Photographs.
Applications should be submitted to the Principal, Cadet College Petaro, Jamshoro on or before the closing date (2nd Oct 2022).
Cadet College Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th October 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, Intermediate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||October 22, 2022|
|Address:||Cadet College Petaro, Jamshoro|
Interested candidates can apply for the following vacant positions available below.
- Basketball Coach
- Cricket Coach
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Assistant
- Squash & Tennis Coach
Cadet College Petaro Jamshoro Jobs 2022 Advertisement
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!