The Board of Revenue Government of Punjab has announced new employment opportunities (Jobs) for residents of Punjab Province. We collected Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs September 2022 | 98 Vacancies from the Daily Dawn.
The Revenue Department Punjab Vacancies are opening a development project titled “Institutional Restructuring & Automation of Tax/Revenue Collection in Punjab”.
This appointment on empty positions will be purely on a contract basis. These positions invite residents of Punjab to give their services till the project life.
Revenue Department Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||21st September 2022|
|Last Date:||October 13, 2022|
|Company:||Revenue Department Punjab|
|Address:||Secretary Taxes/Project Director, Board of Revenue Punjab, Lahore|
- Senior Quality Assurance
- System/Network Administrator
This project is currently looking for the services of Senior Quality Assurance and System Network Administrators. So, applicants who are interested to give their services in the mentioned positions should meet the acceptability requirements.
Senior Quality Assurance:
- Minimum 16 Years of Education with a related degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of relevant field experience.
System Network Administrator:
- Minimum Master’s Degree (16 Years of Education) with a related degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in the same domain.
This appointment will for a limited period under Contract Appointment Policy 2004. A project-based lump sum salary package shall be admissible for these posts & the selectee shall have no right to claim usual allowances, as defined against other regular/contract posts.
How to Apply Online:
- This project hires detailed CVs from qualified professionals which must reach the Office of the Secretary Taxes/Project Director.
- Applications having information required by the employer should reach before 13th October 2022.
Board of Revenue Punjab Jobs September 2022 | 98 Vacancies – Advertisement
From this advertisement picture you can read Applying method, Salary information, Eligibility criteria, Number of vacancies & Required Age-Qualification-Experience etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Beware of Fake (Fraudulent) Recruitment Activities i.e. If any employer demands you to pay money for getting you shortlisted for job (by using illegal sources), you are advised not to pay money. Error & omissions excepted!!